PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tigerclub - Headcorn
View Single Post
Old 4th May 2009, 20:33
MedusaThrills

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fuji - I am planning on finishing off my PPL, then adding on about an extra 15-20 hours in the DA-20s. After this I have a friend who is a tailwheel instructor, (who has already agreed to take me up for bare minimum price and sign me off after he thinks im confident). The tailwheel will be done on a Supercub. I have already flown just over 4hrs in J3 Cubs and Supercubs, so am fairly confident with them already.

After I have tailwheel rating and PPL, I was planning on going down to the tiger club to practice out on the older planes!

I definitly know what you me about the skiing. Dry slopes are horrible compared to the real thing, especially when there are holes in the carpet! haha

Will - That sounds right up my street. The aerodrome I am currently on it quite anti-social for the PPL holder. Its okay for students, but once you have a licence its quiet and you dont often see others around.
I have been working in an aircraft matinenance (can never spell that word) hangar up at Biggin Hill airport for about 7 months now, and have worked at an Engineering Services down at redhill prior to that, but unfortunately they seized trading.

Im looking for a nice club where I can meet new friendly people and learn how to improve my flying and explore new air space!