PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Did anyone find training as hard as I do?
Old 4th May 2009, 19:17
Abagnale

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2 Betpumps:
Mate,you might not like me but all I wrote was truth.The difference between me and you is that I earned my way to the flight deck and you simply bought it So I think from this point of view I've got more authority,than you,to judge about personal abilities needed to complete the training successfully...I went solo in 11 hours,not the greatest achievement,but I was proud of it,because I deserved it and I never flew anything before manipulating the controls...You wrote that you didn't feel comfortable because the weather wasn't brilliant,now that's an excuse I've heard hundred times before,but I think your instructor was extremely happy about it,so he could earn some extra cash,well done Now if you think about it,will the instructor send you solo in unacceptable meteorological conditions?No,because he's responsible for your life.So what happened then?I will tell you - lack of confidence - your instructor taught you to fly the airplane,but he hasn't made a real man out of you and I think nobody ever will