PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Question on forces acting on an aircraft in climb
Old 4th May 2009, 13:48
Vibes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Guys,

First and foremost,thank you for all the responses you've made to this thread.I really do appreciate it especially the clarification made by CJ.My apologies to CJ for the misunderstanding in the earlier posts.With regards to the book by Bristow,as far as I understand,I have heard about it containing misleading info.Hence,I decided,on my own accord,that the best way to learn is by taking his questions and clarifying whatever answers that were given by him.Though its a long method of learning,I feel that it is good as I get the opinions of many professionals in this field.Hence,its been great to be in the company of you guys as IMO the experience you guys have in this forum beats any books that's been written.And aviation,with a huge range of subjects from meteorlogy to aerodynamics,could be quite misleading in a sense that you have so many books and so many different authors,each expressing their own opinion.Thus,that's why I've asked time and again,many silly questions with regards to aviation cause books can only tell you so much.And I supposed in aviation,experience is the best lesson.And this forum has lotsa of them