PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Demise of Hong Kong Airlines
View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2009, 11:47
mass debator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"Hey, mass debator pronounce "masturbator" you come from the swamp."

Hey Asianpirot....you reary funny guy!! You stay up all night to think that all by yourself?? And in Engrish?

"You sure is filty."

Let me help you...its filthy!!!

"If the CAD finds out your identity they are going to take away your license."

Oh no! Stop! They take away MY LICENCE???? For posting a thread on pprune.....yeah, I've seen it happen before. Actually, the 14 that got fired last year from HKA were actually closet ppruner's that had their identities revealed! It wasn't all that we've been posting here on pprune after all.....it was all just because CAD took away their licences, and the singaswines HAD to fire them.....wasn't it Asianpirot???

"If you are brave enough, make those accusations in person to be more effective."

Name the time and place buddy...my guess is that YOUR balls aren't big enough. Let me make a suggestion....STARZ BAR....you snakes know it well!

"Nothing really works through prune."

Oh yeah? Then why are you posting here? Its obviously getting to you. Face it moron, truth is out, SCMP has been known to use info from this forum, and Simon from SCMP knows of this thread. I'm guessing your getting upset because THE TRUTH IS GETTING OUT!.

"the Singas are still on top and getting stronger."

Yep...getting stronger at the following

1.) Reducing a company that had 8 737's to just 2. And its only 2 because CAD requires that for keeping the AOC.

2.)Producing the lowest paid, LOWEST STANDARD of pilots in Asia. Your pathetic snake Dickie Head Lai FAILED MISERABLY AT TRYING TO BE A TRE. KA trainers couldn't beleive how bad he was, and asked not to send him back. He's still trying???? And failing????

3.)Extremely bad management. Firing senior guys that cost more to make redundant than paying the cheap labor from SEA. If they bothered to look into contracts, they would'nt have to be paying huge amounts of lawyers fees!

4.)FORGING GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS. You guys are getting really good at that covering up ALL THE EXCEEDANCES AND F#CK UPS THAT YOU MAKE, because simply.....you cannot fly!

maybe Boeing should teach you singa snaked like Miyagi San so you might understand.......PACKS ON....PACKS OFF!

I could be here all night with a list a mile long....but its all been said before, and you know what? CAD knows, and Madam Wu is going down baby! Yeah! You snakes are history!!!
The truth is out........your karma is coming back to send you all back to where you belong.......SAFELY ON THE GROUND, AWAY FROM AVIATION WHERE YOU CAN'T HURT ANYBODY.

The world of aviation will be a safer place once you have all gone, and that won't be too far in the future!

Go back to under madam wu's desk asianprat.