PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2009, 10:18
Chugalug2

Received 228 Likes on 71 Posts
Atlantic Cowboy:
Seems I wrote a very clear and cogent destructiuon of the Mull group submission that the Minister clearly supported
"Good day at work today, dear?" "Not bad, not bad at all although I say it myself, indeed quite satisfying. Something nice for dinner?" What a nasty small minded vindictive little world you inhabit, AC, along with all the other apparatchiks like you, bent on nothing more inspiring than seeking to please your minister. This thread is predicated on the honour of two deceased junior officers and the dishonourable way that senior officers destroyed their reputations for their own purposes. Why do I just know that already has your lips curling in wry contempt? Your post illustrates with far more clarity and precision the gulf that separates HM Forces and the MOD than I ever could. The first stands for what is excellent and noble in the ways that they serve this country with dedication and fortitude. The second is rotten to the core, betraying those that it owes a duty of care to by deliberately subverting the very regulations that it is mandated to enforce to ensure, inter-alia, aircraft that are airworthy and fit for purpose. That you are so proud of your piddling little contribution speaks volumes. I'm sure that you sleep soundly every night. It wouldn't occur to you not to.