PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Kingfisher sinking like the Titanic
View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2009, 04:33
moderate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kingfisher sinking......

"Kingfisher sinking'......' is the post so if I may go back to that it is evident the Airline launched not long ago (three and a half years?) and much advertised even more recently on their long haul USA plans etc........the hype is over, 5 Star was always a myth and "Brace, Brace.......as to be expected only when its about to hit the ground. Many of my colleagues left their permanent jobs and joined this outfit when they were enticed with higher salaries, 6 ON/2 OFF patterns and found out what it really was like to work in India and KF in particular. They left the setup earlier than expected and the rest were retrenched within ONE year of joining. They were left high and dry by the so called management there. Let no one make a fairy tale of working in a country that is full of corruption and lacks the many ingredients required to make flying safe there. Some of you may want to rush to the rescue, be my guest but I too have been flying in/out of India for the past ten years. The many horror stories I hear from those who had returned from this outfit is scary and the place best avoided for life. KF had proved to be an unpleasant and unreliable place to work in. To their credit, it appears that the salaries had been paid almost on time - though the cabin crew had NOT been paid salaries for sometime but are scared not to come for work thinking that they would be sent home. There's said to be much infighting, politics and robbing VM at all levels. That's what I have heard any comments from the victims?