PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - job for fresh CPL holder
View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2009, 04:22
VIMANMAN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Xptr and ATR101

Thanx for the quik reply.....

Just for the record, I hold an Indian Lic. ....and flew in India for 4 years....I also paid a handsome amount to the DGCA babus in chai/panee to get it converted ....I was qualified, yet had to pay...WHY????

What exactly about Tailwinds post got all of you gents so upset?
Was it that he asked about the truth....If he would have asked who he should bribe, rather than whos arse he should kiss...wouldtha havebeen acceptable?

In India, we dont talk about Sex as it is taboo, yet we have the 2nd highest pop. in the world, we have the highest rate of AIDS per capita in the world, and a rape rate that is nothing to be proud of, but we still try to portray the 'Sita' (how pure we are).

The same holds true about corruption, We all do it, yet we dont speak about it and when anyone confronts us about it, we berate that person for even daring to ask us about it....
The difference between Sex being Taboo and Corruption is that Sex maybe be ethically or morally wrong, but corruption as well as being morally and ethically wrong, is a CRIME, It is against the law.....but we hide behind smoke and mirrors, and spend our days justifying it....

I see nothing wrong in Tailwinds post.....
I see a lot wrong in the attitude of the respondents....

Thanx

PS I am really enjoying this debate...but its midnite here so ill beback bright and early to respond to any further posts....Good night