PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - From Zero to Forty Five - my PPL Diary
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2009, 21:36
mazzy1026

Spicy Meatball

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jesus! I never thought I'd be posting here again

I still haven't flown I'm afraid. There's been about a million times where I've nearly joined the Chipmunk group (I DEFINATELY will soon - promise!) but never have managed to get the balls to do it. My medical is due in September I think, so I'll get that renewed (what's the avg cost on a class 2 renewal these days?) I've got till March 2011 before my license expires, but all things aside it'll be a SEP renewal regardless of dates etc...

I really do feel so out of touch with the whole aviation scene I used to be in. I miss it quite a lot, and haven't posted on here since last September. I will definitely be going again soon though, that's for sure, whether it be back at the club, or in the Chipmunk. Getting married next year - that tells half the story

Blinkz - I didn't know you'd moved airlines - good to see you're doing well, and thanks for the resurrecting post! Lister - a pacemaker hey, that's an amazing thing in itself - I hope you enjoy many more hours of flying to come, and who knows, if I ever do get my ass in gear, I may fly with you one day!

All the best
Lee

Last edited by mazzy1026; 2nd May 2009 at 21:37. Reason: PS: Lister - thanks for that rather respectful comment!!!