PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bluestream Ceases trading?
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2009, 12:26
John_Matthews

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good Afternoon,
With reference to the above query I can answer that in approximately three weeks.

With regards to the Creditors Meeting and possible further analysis of the trading of BlueStream Aviation, I shall be attending with my legal representatives as a creditor and shareholder; I have many questions to say the least.

I thought it might be easier to post that rather than attempt to respond the numerous messages asking about this meeting.

Again, I would like to restate that I decided to post certain information here.
This was in response to fictitious accusations on the subject of my circumstances and situation with litigation.

Rather than write a letter to Pprune Administrators each time a false statement is made by those who hide their identity, I have chosen to defend myself here.

I will only type what is fact and separate my opinion of certain individuals and Directors, once this litigation is over I shall stop posting unless those certain individuals decide to spread nonsense again.

I look forward to Seeing Paul Munro as the “Accountable Manager” at the creditors meeting on Wednesday; no doubt I am sure with all other directors ready to respond to the questions that both I and the legal representatives have.

These questions will end with several substantial allegations.
Have a pleasant weekend.

Kindest Regards,

John Matthews