PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BMI
Thread: BMI
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2009, 07:34

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why would they task a YTS apprentice to write the response to this serious accusation?

Israel is important to BMI yet inaccurate information is again pushed out.

As Ness says above, the current midhaul routes really are saving BMIs bacon at the moment. I would fell far more uncertain as to my tenure with LH looking over the company had the midhaul routes not been proping up the accounts.

I'll wager that the writer never flew on a BMed service. If they had they would know that BMI should aspire to offer a inflight service like BMed used to offer. Don't get me wrong BMed's service also had a few negative criticisms but it had a far more professional feel. The Better for Business is a step closer in the right direction from where it was but still is not close enough. It really needs to be more like Lufthansa to really win passengers away from the rival carriers, it's all about offering something better for less in the business world, along with sensible schedules.

I think Sir Alan would have a few choice words to say on that bad PR, especially as the cabin crew have been fielding Israeli complaints for ages, yet the powers that be have failed to implement the necessary changes.

Cabin crew are such a valuable commodity and their thoughts and coments from pax should be taken far more seriously.