PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dumb and Dumber: A Tale of Two Unions.
View Single Post
Old 1st May 2009, 16:46
Whitstle_Blower

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Leo-Hairy-Camel-Toe

You have to love the total arse that comes out this guy's mouth!

So, how many of the BA pilots that were involved in your story sacked after the being 'publicly identified'?
Your statement about details being passed to the judge, and becoming public knowledge afterwards are total rubbish! Think of any major court case where someone's information is classed as 'sensitive'. No one finds out who these people are.
If these are public knowledge, YOU show us the proof. You put a list of ALL PILOTS that were on the document handed over to the judge into ALL the pilot's pigeon holes in the UK bases. I can tell you know, I know at least 20+ people in BA, and I know who, and how many of them signed. So it will be interesting to see if this happens.

(Re-Heat - It doesn't matter how much it costs to get a copy of the transcripts. If there was to be any useful info on there, like the list of names, then Ryanair management would spend that little bit of money, but most likely steal it, and publish it anoymously of course into general circulation to try and scare the pilots.)

And with regards to your £1000 to be part of BALPA. Are you having a laugh. That would mean basic salary of well over £100,000. Seriously. Maybe the Base Captain of STN, with his constant memos telling Line Captains to 'bend the rules' to get his fuel bonus up, might be on that, but then again, all the old Irish boys stick together.

I don't actually think you know what you are talking about, or you have anything to do with Ryanair management. If so, prove you are that irritating Irish, former cornershop running, ex-KPMG (and you wonder why they do all the vote auditing!!??) muff-haired tool. Make something public on here just before it is announced to the world by media or the amazing internal (vanishing) memo system.
Besides, I thought you were away laying Tarmac on someone's drive? Did you get the dodgy job done early?

www.balpa.org/RyanairPetition.aspx - Ryanair

Trades Union Congress - - Brookfield

Last edited by Whitstle_Blower; 1st May 2009 at 17:54.