PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 1st May 2009, 16:32
Winch-control

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NC

'There was definately a mod carried out on the control pallets I removed enough of them for that purpose. I can't remember the details of the fix because it was done by the structure repair bay team off aircraft'

If you are talking of the control pallet afore of stn ? 120 on the LHS then it is the same pallett.

'I have enjoyed playing E mail tennis with you but we are not really advancing the cause, so it is probably time to agree to disagree on this point. But I will end by saying that in 25 years of working on the Chinook Mk1 and 2 including 5 years of instucting at the maintenance school I never once saw, adjusted, measured, pinned or taught anything remotely like you described'

This is not a contest!

I believe we are talking about the same thing, I also flew on the Mk1 and Mk2; just stn numbers that differ? and those only because I have been in other a/c types since? So I fully accept they are incorrect.

Were you present in Aldergrove the day prior to the a/c departing on its last flight? and did you view the delaminated control pallette?