PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dumb and Dumber: A Tale of Two Unions.
View Single Post
Old 1st May 2009, 12:39
FreeBird1106

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
to quote your own self Leo, un-ingbelievable, never let the facts come in the way of Molly's and the union busters little script, innit?

As explained above, BALPA's membership is nowhere close to your figure. Actually, I tell you what, I really wish it was £1,000 pa. That would actually mean that a skipper in RYR would be earning £100,000+ basic.. nice one clown!!

What's your alternative then? Send those new cadets to BRK, with good old Uncle Dec' locking them in with the only "authorised" accountants, you know, his buddies with their 3% cut on your gross salary for fictional and dodgy services? So, let me have a look, according to you the F/O's are paid £7K a month, £84,000 pa, wow, not bad... so 3% of that will be going to DD Ltd, for the modest sum of £2,520 !!!!!!

You're a total lunatic my friend. Lunatic, lunatic, where did I hear this before? That's right, it's coming back now... 2003, STN, my pigeonhole, signed by WB (or.. was it signed?)... it also talked about that filthy weekend in Vegas, you guys have an obsession with filth..

You wouldn't just be using the same old tune again, would you? Surely you're paying those union busters enough money for them to come up with something new, no?

https://www.balpa.org/RyanairPetition.aspx