PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyjet
Thread: easyjet
View Single Post
Old 30th Apr 2009, 22:09
Leo Hairy-Camel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm confused, Deskpilot. If you want to be a plumber, and paid as one, then be a plumber. If you choose to remain as a Fly Be first officer, however, and yet bitch about it though you admit to being a member of BLAPA, it rather begs the question just what is it you expect them to do for you at a regional airline flying light aircraft? Ask your masters at BLAPA Central Command what they think of your relative worth. Prepare yourself for a hurtful rebuke!

If you're serious about wanting to earn more, come fly for us at Ryanair, presuming you're sufficiently capable, and I don't doubt for a moment that you are. When you do, though, you'll be yanking in around £7000 monthly as a contract floating first officer. More than enough, I'd have thought, to afford even the most expensive plumber, or perhaps even a better house that doesn't require one in the first place?

Sounds to me that you'd be well advised to remember that the view of Ryanair from within, is at vast variance to the view from without, even before filtering out the endless morass of BLAPA bullshyte.

All the best,

Leo.