PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Clark Institute of Aviation
View Single Post
Old 30th Apr 2009, 20:41
BetpumpS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok, I'm back.

Mountaintop, it is quite clear that you are incapable of understanding my point or perhaps suffer from the good old fashioned "selctive hearing" syndrome that many filipinos suffer from.

I do not dispute the fact that MPL students are doing great. I do not dispute the fact that MPL cadets originally partnered with Bupac will find employment there.

My concern are for those MPL cadets who have embarked on the CIA MPL without guarantee of a job. As someone who is proud of his adopted pinoy heritage and as someone who spent my first 2 years in aviation flying in the Philippines, I take a valid interest in the Philippine Aviation.

I have almost 10 years flying experience on the 732/742-F/and now the 744 yet you respond to me like I am a 17 year old wannabee who is here to cause nothing but trouble. The news report I quoted is fact. The limitations and current standing of the MPL in Europe is fact.

I have slowly made my way through the posts on this thread and feel utterly embarassed by what has been written here. If someone who knew nothing about Philippines came to this thread, he will see Philippines Aviation very negatively. That is why I have come here voicing my concern in the hope that if any pinoy-wannabees are thinking about joining CIA, they can read these posts and hopefully have the knowledge to ask the right questions.

I will ask one last time- what about non Bupac MPL cadets? What were they told upon induction and what are they being told now?