PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ryanair advice
Thread: ryanair advice
View Single Post
Old 30th Apr 2009, 19:52
Tim00

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
To avoid buying water (if the bu**ers are going to take if off you, then morally they should supply free replacement IMO), take an empty bottle through security.

I go through Stansted about 6 times/year, & there's drinking fountains at the satellite gates. There's also one immediately after security on the left by the toilets, however it's currently inaccessible owing to building works. Ask. There's also one in baggage reclaim on the way back.

At Gatwick, they seem to have blanked off some of the fountains. I received amazing service there last year: asked a nice chap wearing a dayglow BAA 'helper' jacket where I could get drinking water since the fountain had been blanked off. He offered to get me a (free) bottle of water from their staff area, however he came back full of apologies saying they'd run out. Several minutes later, he came up to me as I was standing around; not only had he got me a sealed bottle from somewhere, but he's walked the floor 'till he found me. Really nice of him.

Last edited by Tim00; 30th Apr 2009 at 19:54. Reason: Spelling