PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Did anyone find training as hard as I do?
Old 30th Apr 2009, 17:37
dboydan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Did anyone find training as hard as I do?

Hi everyone,

This message goes out to anyone who is currently well established as a pilot within an airline, and who had a far harder than normal training experience. Basically im at a point in my training where im thinking the most horrendous thoughts about my abilities, but im not sure if I only feel this way because I somehow managed to get into a very saught after training organisation which surrounds me with very intelligent and able people, or because I am genuinely not very good at it all. Everyone else seems to be finding it so much easier than I do, and I am so fed up of having remedial training.

What I would really appreciate here is some stories of you fellas who have, like I said in the beginning, had a real tough time getting though, but who are happily doing the job without any real difficulty and who dont actually feel sick all the time with self doubt. Maybe I just want to make myself feel better, to know that im not the only one to struggle this much, and I know everyone finds it hard sometimes, but I really don’t know how else to write this post without it sounding like I am just another person feeling sorry for myself.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing from those of you who just cant believe that they managed to make it!!!

...Dboy