PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - My beautiful Weber!
View Single Post
Old 30th Apr 2009, 06:53
Howabout

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Prophets, Kluge and SRT

BEagle,

Brilliant. While I didn't exactly have the analogy right in my head, the 'eating the by-products' comment sort of nails it for me. I agree: I'll give 'Hello' a miss and progress straight to the Bloody Marys. It won't be the first time I've fasted to satisfy Kluge's prophets in pursuit of absolute purification.

Also, as a dedicated afficianado of the longer form of the game, I could never, ever countenance a Weber being used for something as base as 'grilling.' I think you are right Moriarty (BEagle), regarding heresy on the part of SRT. I, too, suspect that the abomination, known unto the Lord as gas, may have gripped his soul.

And the fires of damnation will descend upon thee, SRT, if thou does not mend thy ways and, yeah, surrender this vile and base pusuit of instant (and short form of the game) gratification........ Jeez, Sorry, I didn't realise that Kluge's affliction was
contagious and could be transmitted via the net. And I was worried about a 'flu pandemic.

As for Ian Paisley, I always thought that Dave Allen was a much more believable Ian Paisley.

Last edited by Howabout; 30th Apr 2009 at 10:20.