PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air Developments
View Single Post
Old 29th Apr 2009, 18:18
Capt Hair Y Balls

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This airline is so full of sh@t its crazy. All you guys made such a big fuss over these B777's and I hate to say this but I told you so that they were such a big carrot and you guys were suckered into thinking that someday you will actually fly them.
GF is CHEAP, it allways was and allways will be. The sheik boys will never spend their hard earned dinars on toys someone else will play with. When will you boys actually understand this.
Have fun with some more A320's and if you think that some day you may fly the B787 I have one thing to say and remember it. IT WILL NOT BE WITH GF

PS
Ironbutthead
Please refrain from being a complete management ki$$a$$

The other issue much talked about here is the CEO. No, Mr. H.A. (Pizza face's best mate) will never get the job, you know why? Because the boy is a Sheite, he may be fine for India (even there he's middle management) but in BAH he just cannot cut it. Simple
No way a Sheite will get a top job like that. Sends the wrong signal to the masses. Sheites can go as far as middle management but if they have plans for higher up the corporate ladder then they are dreaming. Frankly I agree with it totally.

Last edited by Capt Hair Y Balls; 29th Apr 2009 at 19:03.