PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - job for fresh CPL holder
View Single Post
Old 29th Apr 2009, 17:56
Silver Spur

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tailwinds35,

I understand your argument that you need your money to bribe the authority to do things smooth and fast, but the fact that you said "whose arse to kiss" etc, does give almost everyone in this forum reading your thread assumes that you really are an arse kisser, don't be surprised if I do think that you used your arse kissing capability to earn your license. Before you shout again, think of these;

1. How mentally retarded are you, as a new guy in the industry, thinking that your money and arse kissing capability is all that you need to posses to have a career.

2. By saying "whose arse to kiss" to pave your way to whatever aviation career you are after, that shows that people in the industry are inconsiderate enough to only consider your money, not you talent. Which of course they are not.

Now, tune your attitude for this industry mate. You either can take this comment constructively by really changing your attitude, or just yell back to me defending whatever there is that you wish to, and insult me in whatever way you can.

CLEARLY, we can all judge who you are by what your attitude is like.

Have a good Day.

Silver Spur

Last edited by Silver Spur; 29th Apr 2009 at 18:08.