PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Demise of Hong Kong Airlines
View Single Post
Old 29th Apr 2009, 14:04
mass debator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So Mr Eric the Bedwetter CAD inspector. Where are you going to run away to now that CX say "absolutely no" to your proposal to be their inspector for the 777?

Waste of time getting that rating wasn't it?

Trying to run away from the mess you left behind at HKA?

The writing was on the wall when
1). You wanted that command on the 737, BUT FAILED MISERABLY at it
So,
2) you then wanted the "Fleet Manager" title next to your name, but the old boys wouldn't let you
so then
3) you secretly tried to get your mates in the back door so you could get both those titles.........little did you know, your singaswine flu mates ARE TOTALLY USELESS.

The universe works in mysterious ways, and now I think you are starting to realise this as each day that comes, is a day closer that you will be part of the growing statistic of UNEMPLOYED!!!

Where are you running to now Mr Bedwetter?

And for you......Mr Madam Wu

How do you feel now that your so called "mate" is trying to run from the mess you created?

How does it feel to wake up everday, knowing that its a day closer to your demise? Knowing that CAD is breathing down your neck for FORGING GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS.

How do you feel, sitting at your desk knowing that the whole company HATES you...and will do anything to help your dismissal?

Does your head spin? Do you see STARS? As I mentioned above, the universe is a mysterious and powerful place, and when thousands of minds think together of your demise.....its only a matter of time before your just a minor thought in the history of HKA.

And poor Mr Baboonetti.....do we feel bad now that you got the chop?
Not at all....you had the perfect opportunity and position to fight these singasnakes, but no, you bowed down and played puppet for them.
Shame on you for your weakness. Now your family has to suffer while you look for another job....and at your age I imagine it just gets tougher.

Bye bye singasnakes......your history.....and soon to be forgotten.