PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Swine Flu
Thread: Swine Flu
View Single Post
Old 28th Apr 2009, 15:59
EXEZY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dont make me laugh, this is just another attempt my the medical authorities to drive up shares in pharmacutical companies, preying on peoples deep routed fears in viruses and the like. So 20 people die in Mexico City, probably one of the poorer cities in the world, dont you think people die there all the time and not due to some manufactured "flu" virus!
I would expect nothing less than Australian immigration control to be all over this one, a bigger bunch of baffoons I have never had the pleasure in meeting.
The whole thing is a farce, convince the world there is pandemic and lo and behold you have one, such is people's susceptibility to messages blasted out from the worldwide media. We live in a day and age where the vast majority have lost their critical thinking abilities and as a result are victims slain on the altar of corporate agendas. We are convinced by media assaults on our senses and fear that we which we do not understand. Driven by fear, im sure there are some parrallels with COS08, SLS, there somewhere....