PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - job for fresh CPL holder
View Single Post
Old 28th Apr 2009, 14:13
MaintainYourHeading

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tailwind you really don't get it do you...

nobody here is criticising your skills or your training. I will speak for myself here but EVERY pilot that i know did the same as you and I !!! We all started with training to get a CPL, all earned in honesty and all logged on the hours ! I have now 2000 hours and I will agree that today the only thing I don't have to get into an airline is money ... so far everyone i asked asks me to pay for a type rating !! I have a mountain of loans to pay back to my bank for the next coming years !!! Guess what... i'm not the only one !

Now, good for you if you have 50000US to spend !!! (although type rating doesn't cost that much). But as a fresh pilot, how in the world can you come on a site like that and compare some pilots with prostitutes !!! man please read carefully, so far in all the answers that pilots gave to you, NONE criticised the fact that you are ready to pay for your training, EVERYBODY does it at some point mate !!!!!!!!!!! some sooner than later... what everyone is very unpleased with is the way you are addressing other pilots on this website... and let me guess, not only pilots on this website but people around you.

And Born1987, if Tailwind has been looking for a long time doesn't justify such a behavior !!!!!! I've been trying to get in an airline for 2 years now and still not able to. Do I go all over the place and say this industry is corrupted, the only thing that will give me a job is lick someone's as, that too many people are prostitutes and only if they sleep left and right can get their dream job ? I do not believe so ... don't use the current crisis as an excuse for everything, things don't work like that.