PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bluestream Ceases trading?
View Single Post
Old 28th Apr 2009, 11:19
John_Matthews

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you.
I feel I had to do this as the lies against me were on the increase, and becoming more damaging.
That said, it is only a select few who maintained the lies, mainly because they are still receiving income from the companies that managed to conveniently appropriate contracts (without a tender or sale process required by law) that were profitable, and more significantly held by BlueStream Aviation Ltd. The select few have been specially selected to stay behind on and operate these aircraft, as if BlueStream never existed at all.
Possibly on the condition they spread as much nonsense as possible, I know of many alleged stories about me which have been told by the individuals who still attend Horley, and I am at a complete loss of why they would enter such things. Perhaps they thought there was to be no consequences for their conduct?
Unfortunately this has been very costly to me, I have lost a lot, in more important ways then just money, which is going to take a lengthy time to mend.
I do feel progress is being made now, and value support and contact again with some of you.
But it is far from over yet.
For those interested, I have this morning received my first notification by post from the administrators informing me that the company has gone into administration.
The second letter is more important which asks for specific role descriptions, and my thoughts as to why the company failed and what actions were taken / not taken.
Have a good day.
Kindest Regards,

John Matthews

Last edited by John_Matthews; 28th Apr 2009 at 11:50.