PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wagga Air Centre
View Single Post
Old 28th Apr 2009, 05:21
drshmoo

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I always found CC and his wife to be great people. They were always supportive of my decisions and they never questioned if I took more fuel due to WX. I never flew over weight and was never pressured. The A/C where old but were not falling apart. We weren't allowed to depart unless we could get in. That was from toll and wagga air. No need to be burning fuel unless you need to. Some weeks did 25 hours PA31. Loved the flying and bank running lifestyle. Great comradery amongst the bankrunners from all companies. Jetcraft weren't supposed to talk to us and GAM but some did and we all had a laugh while drinking coffee, waiting for the A/C to be loaded and some Fridays we would go for a beer at flyers.

The renewal bit needs adressing. I was trying to address this back in 2004/5. Lucky for me I left B4 mine was up. It wouldn't be hard to get a testingofficer to jump on the run and do some approaches etc.

Overall I enjoyed the 10 months that I flew for wagga air.

GAM is a great company if you get a chance, they have the renewal thing covered. They do lots of twin work and pay full time. Wagga you are casual but full time roster (needs to be looked at).