PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Other staffs' perception of Pilot Group
View Single Post
Old 28th Apr 2009, 02:43
N1 Vibes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dragon 63,

you didn't answer the question about why seniority was so important to you:

Yeah N1 money and lifestyle are not important to you, I have heard enough BS from you!
Was my suggestion that for you personally seniority is linked to money and lifestyle touched a raw nerve? After all I am a non-pilot wishing to understand a representative of the 'pilot community'.....

I also detect the slightest hint of superiority in your comment:

You and your engineer buddy assbert really did fail pilot school didn't you.
Well done to you, you made it through pilot school - look at yourself now - sat in HKG wailing and gnashing your teeth. Me - fail pilot school - no. Would I want to be sat for 15hrs, at the front of a metal tube, 40,000ft off the ground, listening to your opinions? Go on have a wild guess...

Superiority is not the prettiest of characteristics that one can possess. You will note that history is littered with 'superior' people. Most of them ended up being considered idiots, or dead in useless wars.

You still haven't worked me out yet. You're asking me all the wrong questions and not answering any of mine. You could actually be an 'ambassador' for the pilot community on this very public forum and answer the questions of a 'non-pilot' so that we can understand you.

Hoping you will answer the question directly this time.

Regards,

N1 Vibes