PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Viking Airlines
Thread: Viking Airlines
View Single Post
Old 27th Apr 2009, 18:02
leisurelad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would imagine that this is probably Ground handling contract problem meaning that something within the contract wasn't what it was supposed to be or that as it is a new route, their was a debate over the payment terms.

Strange you may think but we quite often found ourselves in this situation, especialy if it was a new route or we were working on behalf of another airline.

From what i gather the Viking fleet were out down in egypt this weekend and also Geneva.

What was your flight number, was it KAJ6401 as i expect they were operating on behalf of someone else meaning that 99% of the handling is down to the original carrier, hence there may have been problems because as far as i am aware, Viking do not fly to tunisia which i think may explain the above.

Considering Viking have been going for a long time now it would be interesting to know why they have a zero credit score.
Please verify your sources as you could be deemed to be spreading melicious and incorrect information.

MODS or Someone, can you help us out here. With a big programme planned for this year, if they couldn't get credit then 99% of airlines wouldnt be able to operate properly !!!