PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 27th Apr 2009, 14:19
T250

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Moravcik25
Could anyone tell me of the nearest hotel to the Nats Headquarters and the best airports/airlines to use from glasgow
Surely in the time you've been waiting to get a reply from someone to your questions above, you could have easily found the answer yourself on Google or indeed on the search facility on these forums?
It surprises me somewhat that you are applying to be an ATCO, yet you don't know what airline would operate between Glasgow and the south coast (easyJet/Flybe/BA). These kind of details are included in the stage 1 motivation paper so its even more surprising!

On a rather different note, is it me or is the new format for stage 3 sound like they couldn't care less about your motivation in applying &wanting to join NATS, ie. Marco888's post stating the HR couldn't really find his visit to a NATS unit very valuable/useful.
How exactly are HR finding our motivation now? There's no motivation paper further than stage 1, no technical knowledge required, as at stage 3 they're interested in 'you'?!?
So a person who knows the right words and stuff to say could wing the interview and have no interest or motivation........