PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's the latest news of the V22 Osprey?
Old 27th Apr 2009, 12:42
usmc helo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dan Reno,

You are correct. There are some very qualified people in previous post. There are also some very UNqualified people in previous post. If you mean to imply that I should trust Carltons G2mil.com and not Military.com I think you are incorrect. BOTH are filled inaccurate information, take the CDI article on Carltons site for example. Now if you mean to imply that those who support the V-22 have no honor than I can only assume that you are arrogant (or is that ignorant...hmm). There are arguments to be made on both sides. From reviewing past post it is obvious that you are closed minded on the subject.

Now to the facts of my particular post. I neither said anything good nor bad about the V-22. {I have not flown nor deployed with it so I can't judge it. I can say that Marines I do know who have flown the V-22 would disagree with your and Carltons assertions.} I only pointed out that you posted an item from Carltons blog that implies that the V-22 kept the 22 MEU from gaining it's SOC certification. The link posted by SASless seems to show this is not true. If you have FACTS that show otherwise please present them. Notice I said facts, not conspiracy theories.

Standing by