PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Low Hours Pilot
Thread: Low Hours Pilot
View Single Post
Old 27th Apr 2009, 12:22
aviator_hyd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mockery made!!

i have often seen whenever someone posts something or the other there are atleast 4-5 people just to make fun of the original post and try to act cool. Well i guess taking advise from someone shouldnt be such a big deal and yes i do know lots of places i just wanted to know some additional places where a 300 hours pilot could get a chance. and coming to the number of people who are in my pool, well i never asked u guys about the number it was just that i wanted to know some other people so i could communicate with them which would definitely give me a better prosspect about what to do and what not to.

Well this attitude of a professional with thousand of hours who doesnt care about a low-time pilot most of the time comes from people who themselves are in the same pool they have been making fun of!!

at last guys lets not go out of the context and try to relate to the original post. for guys who wanna make fun by guessing numbers i am glad that you amuse atleast some people and bring smiles on their faces by your hardwork!!

Cheers!!