PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pig flu and an economic crisis...
View Single Post
Old 27th Apr 2009, 12:16
iriver88

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It is wrong to state innaccurate facts regarding medicine, lesser informed people may get the wrong impression and may end up not getting the right treatment. Granted it probably will not kill many with this presentation, but as a medical professional you would be surprised how many people do die as a result of listening to incorrect "information"
First of all, if you are down with a flu, you would not log on to PPrune for some advise, that would be a laughing matter. Next, I never ever claim to be a medical expert, neither are all flight attendants on Qantas flights (none carry a medical degree) I simply recall my experience in consumption of Relenza and I remembered the thing that struck me most was the timing of taking and the way the medication is packaged. And how effective it was, provided you do not take it after 48 hours after symptoms appear.

And again, whether I hate James Hardie or Bonds or Qantas or lump them all in the same basket is really no one's business nor relevant in the discussion of Pig flu.

Lots of people hates John Howard and go on to live very normal lives, and John Howard himself too lead a very happy life. So likewise you can hate Qantas and still go on to have a normal productive life and Qantas will still not missed a thing.

Last edited by iriver88; 27th Apr 2009 at 12:27.