PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SkyEurope
Thread: SkyEurope
View Single Post
Old 27th Apr 2009, 11:52
Maxiku

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree with Nightfire and Bubba.

PeterPaul is obviously associated with the airline and has delusions about it's customer service, it's ability to make a profit and possibly it's ability to survive.

Like Bubba - I also had Sky cancel one of my flights within 48 hours of departure. Since I'd already paid for hotels, car hire and airport parking I was forced to book (at very short notice) a more expensive alternate flight.
Six weeks later (despite written assurances from the airline) there is still no sign of a refund from them.

Also - When I originally requested my refund they insisted that I e-mailed them (in a totally insecure manner) my name, address, credit card holder's address and credit card number to their customer service e-mail address.

When I first saw that mail I was convinced it was a phishing e-mail from Nigeria but a phonecall to their customer services (in Hungary) confirmed that this is their normal way of doing business. Naturally I refused to hand over this info. They already have it from my orginal booking which at least, was made via a secure connection.

So PeterPaul...
- If you are representing Sky - then please can you arrange for my rebate to finally take place.
- If you are not representing Sky - then perhaps the above may make you reconsider your view on the airline.

PS: My alternate flight was via WizzAir - Good service, friendly cabin crew and no problems whatsoever when dealing with them...Take note, SkyEurope!