PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - V Australia commenced BNE-LAX today
View Single Post
Old 27th Apr 2009, 10:19
Mr. Hat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
V-SFO

The Shiny Jet syndrome comment is more related to what companies are likely to offer as opposed to what people are likely to accept which is what you are getting at in your post.

I couldn't care less what T and C's people accept. I wish the Pilots in all airlines the best of futures. I've never seen it as an us and them scenario or slagged people for paying for endorsements ect. As for those that sit in offices planning on how to drive the conditions down well my wishes aren't so nice.

As for the "pilots dropping company comment", well thats just related to the way things have changed. Years ago in most industries people would have a job for life. These days peoples needs change and they move on. And when people find that what they originally signed up for is only deteriorating then they start looking elsewhere.

Companies can drop people yes but let me tell you good ones are awfully expensive to replace. I think there was a recent study on this.

Again none of this is specifically aimed V Australia or any company for that matter just my obsevations.

My questions about V Australia are purely curiosity and no malice. So you're better of relaxing when reading a post from me.

Good luck with it.

Last edited by Mr. Hat; 27th Apr 2009 at 10:32. Reason: my keyboard has weird keys that don't write sometimes