PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Some Thoughts On the Negotiations
View Single Post
Old 27th Apr 2009, 03:11
AD POSSE AD ESSE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S.H.I.T

How can we be guaranteed that this will truly be a LEAVE system? I can see CX placing SLS periods of one week immediately after an ULH pattern. By doing this, they effectively get one weeks' pay off us when we should be entitled to recovery time
No 'guarantees' whatsoever mate, and EXACTLY what will happen. Rostering will be work-stacking your roster before or after your ULV (which will be used for 'recovery')..

You will then most likely put some of your flights (before or after) your ULV up for proffer, which is then where I come into the picture

I will happily take your flights, which will now be costing you a lot more money than you are already giving up in SLS (helping the company in its dire financial crimes - ooops! I mean times)..

And for the other months where I cannot help you out with your proffer, I shall be doing so much overtime..but then go and enjoy my normal paid leave after that anyway..

So, by NOT taking part in SLS..I can look forward to actually making some extra money instead of loosing it on-the-double!

Still thinking of participating in the SLS scam?? As Clint Eastwood puts it: "Go ahead - punk - make my day!!"