PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What Are You Voting
View Single Post
Old 27th Apr 2009, 00:52
Sqwak7700

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No distraction I'll help the company but not give up what was promised to me.
You are giving up your salary, I'm pretty sure that was promised to you. And in the process of spreading them for the SLS grapefruit, you are opening the door for the big tamale that will surely follow.

They are not asking for help, they are just taking advantage of you. There is a very big difference. If they don't take advantage of your conditions, then it means no bonus for them in the future. You would do the same if your bonus / salary depended on it.

Talk to guys that where here arround SARS - that was the company asking for help. 10-15% load factors were real. Aircraft parked at the airport was real.

Today we are leaving people behind at the gates, we don't have enough crew for rostered flights, and the load factor is arround 90-100%.

Oh yeah, I forgot, the "yields" are low. So low, that the whole industry in Asia is suffering....except Air China, who is profitable the first quarter of 2009...and Xiamen airlines, as well as Shengzen Airlines, but don't look at that, they are in a complete different market....that is litteraly withing a 25 mile radius of us...

Quick, look at the news, "Swine Flu" is the new big scare. Forget the economy, that is so 2 mintues ago. 10bucks says we hear of Swine Flu affecting our yields on Friday. Place your bets boys.