PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 26th Apr 2009, 16:28
pete2007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I did my S3 on the same day as Marco (8th April) and had the same experience. There was one question about what efforts I had made to explore what a career in ATC would be like, whether I had visited a control centre but absolutely nothing to do with identifying planes, ATC procedures or anything like that. It was suggested to us at lunch by one of the interview panel (I think it was the head of ATC training) that the technical side of the interview had been removed because it was covered at S1 and S2 and it wasn't necessary to learn anything before college anyway as everything would be taught thoroughly there. That said, with the motivational section removed from S2 they may bring it back in some form in S3.

Also, I don't suppose any of the other guys who did S3 on the 8th still haven't heard? My nerves are getting a little shot.

Edit: Just logged into the NATS website where it says my application has been unsuccessful, yet I haven't had a call or an email. I'll ring them first thing Monday but does anyone know if this is definate or just something that goes up when an application is pending?