PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyjet
Thread: easyjet
View Single Post
Old 25th Apr 2009, 21:50
Norman Stanley Fletcher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Leo - a pleasure to hear from the man who does for pilots's rights what lockjaw does for conversation. I am nonetheless touched you would consider me as suitable for work with the blessed Michael. They say you can never say never but if you could you would! I dare to dream of a day when BALPA members are in the majority at Ryanair, and that the affront to employment practice that masquerades as 'efficiency' will be finally put to the sword. By the way, sad to see the demise of Weeze International or whatever RAF Laarbruch is called these days. Mrs Fletcher and I lived in Weeze for several years and have many happy memories of the place. I hope that common sense prevails and the blessed Michael manages to avoid the goose step out of the area completely.

HundredPercentPlease - thanks for your generous support. We at the Orange Empire are facing challenges none of us ever expected. Nonetheless, these challenges are there to be overcome. Alas, for as long as the sleeping giant of BALPA members choose to remain comotose at Ryanair, the longer the outrage of safety violations and industrial malpractice will continue. The only thing that separates easyJet from Ryanair is the presence of repsonsible union membership who represent the best interests of the pilot community. That is a thinner line of protection than many of us like to consider. I intend to do my bit to ensure that easyJet benefits all employees and not just a few.