PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MPL Alpha Aviation UAE - CAUTION!
View Single Post
Old 25th Apr 2009, 20:53
malirm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ SFLY

Since you went through surgery & Surgeons, you know that to become a doctor/surgeon is a totally different approach, where experience must be high as compared with flying. In my country, you need to spend 5 years in the Medical College before you even learn about surgery.

I do know & Understand that experience in flying (and any field...honestly) is important, specially when flying an aircraft with complex systems & Turbofan engines, thats why MPL was created...it is called the Multi-Crew Pilots License as I will be trained from day one to fly in an airline environment with my Captain/FO & Other crew + other Airline employees AND passengers, I will get the whole info & experience on operating an airliner from the very first day, it isn't about normal ground classes & Flight Circuits, there is much much more included in Sims & other missions that will be assigned to me as I go through the course, don't forget that I must get some experience on the line to get my MPL issued, here Air Arabias position comes!, there must be a Partner airline to help the Cadets to get their flight experience (they have the choice of employing me or..NOT, but no Musts).

About Airlines are looking for the most economic alternatives part, thats true, but this doesn't mean that they will drop the Quality means, thats why MPL...not F-ATPL, by technical means, Oh Yes, I do believe in training from a Zero to a Hero using todays technologies & teaching techniques, Note that I am not dealing with Gauges & 1991 Segas, I will be dealing with LCDs & 2009 PS3

As everybody says, only time can show you the whole naked truth, lets hope for the best, as I said...its a win/win situation!, watch me doing it here in the UAE & judge me after that

Just sow your last post, I'll call HR tommorrow & ask them about what happened with the ATPL guys who are sending them emails...just kidding, I think there is a season of recieving emails & then a season for replying to the ONLY successful guys, so if you applied 3 months ago & haven't got a reply, they usually call it a Unsuccessful application or so...I think Emails are meant for applying...not for enquiries!, be optemistic, they would recieve a reply one day...

Last edited by malirm; 25th Apr 2009 at 21:03.