PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Clark Institute of Aviation
View Single Post
Old 25th Apr 2009, 20:18
skyhighbird

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lolo,

thank you for your reply. My post was in no way meant to put the Philippines on a lower standing. I was not trying to make it sound like Clark was a bad school. I have read the posts and I have not formed an opinon due to the negative things that were said here.

I am purely here to tell you about what the MPL is and how it is viewd in the EU.

Your post was saying that the MPL taught at Clark is continually improving etc and give it a chance. Fair enough.

But if I joined Clark and spent $35000, I would still come out in 2009/2010 with a worthless licence. That is the truth. Do you think I care that the failings of my course helps cadets 1 year or 2 years after? Do you think my parents care about other cadets when I do not have a job? But it is ok because it is a "work in progress"?

If you are not affiliated with a partner airline like Cebu Pacific form the begining, then you will NEVER get a job. This is truth. The MPL is airline specific. Ther proof is there.

I am not putting anyone down. I am just wondering what is the opinion of cadets in Clark at present? Have they been told that if they are not Cebu Pacific cadets, then the MPL is worthless?

You do not need to advertise Philippines! I love the country. I am half english, half malay. The philippines is VERY underated. It is a beautiful place with great people and a VERY HIGH level of English. But this is irrelevant. Because if Clark was in England, the licence would still be worthless!