PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 25th Apr 2009, 16:20
Lookatthesky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Everyone seems to be a little upset with the implications that I had nothing technical in my interview.

I had my stage 3 on the 8th April this year. I had done a massive amount of preparation for technical questions and I had visited Swanwick. There was 1 very brief technical question when I mentioned I'd visited Swanwick and there was no detail wanted. Simply a question on the bananas in Area. Probably just to see if I was making it up.

There was not an ATCo present and when I asked if there would be a technical side they made no implication that anything technical was planned.

Perhaps this was down to them not being able to get an ATCo on the day and that is all. It seems that HR are not completely sure themselves but with the HR interview being removed from stage 2 perhaps the technical side of the interview is being removed completely.
Why would you want an ATCO to interview somebody for the job of an ATCO?? That would be like going for an interview to join the Police and being interviewed by a Policeman

Still, HR know best eh?.....