PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyjet
Thread: easyjet
View Single Post
Old 25th Apr 2009, 09:27
HundredPercentPlease

Received 49 Likes on 20 Posts
Leo,

My how your observational standards are slipping. NSF is simply not qualified; even if chance were to land him on a snakes head, I can assure you he would grip onto the neck to save himself from that slide down to the bottom.

"I'm surviving, if it gets too bad I'll just leave". NSF would simply fail to meet this requirement. His care for others, attention to what is right and wrong, and use of the collective to ensure that the hare-brained short-term greedy little scheme to benefit a manager or two is resisted in order to preserve the long term success of the company would result in a quick rejection at the first Ryanair hurdle.

"Balpa ruins airlines". NSF, along with most lucid pilots, realise that a professional organisation is essential to prevent individual employee abuse and safety violations and when working well can help provide solutions to corporate problems that may be more effective than the ones presented by our aforementioned quick-buck managers. It appears that if you are found guilty of just considering a professional organisation at Ryanair, then you are penalised. Once again, NSF would fail to meet the required level of myopia.

There is hardly a pilot at eJ who does not carry copies of the reams of extra-curricular work done by NSF. How does this altruistic attitude fit in with the Ryanair model?

Leo, keep looking after yourself. I'm sure with your own tender care, you'll be fine. But, with respect, please can you desist from the invitations into your own egotistic little world.