PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Hold Pool
View Single Post
Old 24th Apr 2009, 22:18
cosmodrift

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You said nothing new, Mensa.
4- The inability of pilots to properly address issues......... partly because people like you keep telling the rest of us that we are lucky to have a job. And partly because we are a disjointed and self-serving occupation.
Could not agree more and yes: You are very, very lucky you have a job.

I reiterate, that being truthful should not be condemned. Although EK might appear better than most airline jobs to prospective F/O's, it is not the same secure, healthy prosperous job it was, as little as 3 years ago. Things have deteriorated greatly and this trend will continue.
Correct. No news here.

If I was a prospective F/O, regardless of my circumstance yet knowing what I know now, I would never in a million years consider this job.
Prospective F/O? There are several captains in the pool. You know how is to be in your shoes and in your shoes only.

The man is an idiot and he is one of our bosses! This company hires the dregs of the universe and then they put a LOCAL above them after a certain amount of time.
Oh, yeah. There are no idiots calling the shots at Korean Air, Singapore, China Airlines, Jet Airways, Ryan Air or in whatever company you came from. Only at EK.