PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Hold Pool
View Single Post
Old 24th Apr 2009, 17:57
fliion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cosmo,

Your posts are admirable but dont waste your time with the master moaners on this board. They have no objectivity and cannot see the trees from the forest.

As to fragrant harbour being better...every CX employee from snr mgt down must take unpaid leave in the coming months. If it was always better over there then presumably these boys could'nt cut the mustard...hence they are here.

To the poolies: The situ here WRT T&C's has suffered. To say otherwise is avoiding reality. Morale has dropped particularly with individuals who have a weak constitution and take all the re-allignment in light of current economic enviro. personally (cue LR3's adolescent rants)

The majority of the guys are relieved that they are at this carrier during this difficult period. Yes, yes I know there are tidings of truth with what has beeing posted...i.e rosters (fatigue is of particular concern here re. safety), training etc. BUT and this is a big but...there is nowhere I would rather be than here (okay maybe AF if I was French -which I am not)

So hang in there, stick with your gut feeling ....and remember there are 20 regular moaners on here (you know the type - loudest at the bar, know it all, gossipers - who take one grain of a rumour and run with it at the first chance) and 2200 other guys and gals getting on with it and making the best of life.

The good news is - when the market turns all these guys are moving on (to stay in light of their convictions would be a failure of their integrity) and then your seniority will move up a lot quicker.

Good luck to you all,

f.

Last edited by fliion; 24th Apr 2009 at 18:11.