PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - V Australia commenced BNE-LAX today
View Single Post
Old 24th Apr 2009, 16:16
air doris

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
After reading the posts in this topic I am still amazed and some what disgusted by the slagging match over who get's paid the most or the better conditions someone has. Forget it. Some of you have no problem slagging off Cabin Crew when we have an issue but look at yourselves, behaving like children over who has the better crew meal or better pay and conditions. All of you are bloody lucky to be flying out of Australia, your home, and not out of some dusty desert or where ever, away from your family and I hope you all continue to do so. For f*&%$ sake be civil and support each other. I read PPRune to get info and comments about what's going on in the industry, not to read bitch sessions between pilots who think someone working for the opposition is inferior. I go to work and sometimes fly with 3 or 4 different "terms of employment" crew but we are adult and have a job to do and we do it well together without discrimination or bias. Regardless of V Aus paying less for the same job you are in, so what, be thankful for what "you" have because if it was you trying to join a new airline out of some unforseen circumstance I'm sure you would take it. Why not try and support each other as a Pilot group instead of the nasty "them and us" situation. It really makes for boring reading.