PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bluestream Ceases trading?
View Single Post
Old 23rd Apr 2009, 18:55
John_Matthews

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good Evening.
The company was sold for less than 1% of the value of a Chieftain!
The Chieftain had no mortgage left on it; I worked 7 years paying it off.
It was the understanding of the shareholders at the time of sale that the purchaser would obviously have no interest for the remaining assets, after all how could anyone possibly imagine you could purchase a House and Aircraft for a very nominal sum.
The Chieftain was sold.
Cy Williams looked at the value of the chieftain online using controller.com, at a meeting which myself and David where present.
David (who held 50% of the shares prior to sale) and I (who held the remaining 50%) agreed to split the sale of the Chieftain 50/50. I have emails from David Williams confirming this.
I then paid £70,000 ($140,000 at the time, aprox) into a bank account of David William’s choice, again I have many the emails stating this.
When it sold I obviously kept the remainder.
As for the house I paid for it, to David Williams. The agreement was it would be transferred into my name and that both David & Lisa Williams would have no claim to the house, this agreement is in writing too.
This was never carried out, and unfortunately my departure was shortly after.
It took two months just to gain access to my house through lawyers.
It is a matter for the court to decide whether anyone could possibly purchase an unencumbered PA31 and a House for $1.
David Williams received 50% I received 50% - This is fact and evidence and emails show this which I am submitting.
As for the House, that is a matter which I can’t discuss until evidence is submitted, please wait.
The Administrators report is factually incorrect, it also lists me as the FD, or similar.
It does not answer many questions which I and my Lawyer have as to the assets / Trading / and practices...
I am not responsible that staff were promised payments and did not receive them.
I did not ask staff to pay for things on their own credit cards knowing they would not receive them. I simply was not there.
It appears that internal accounting purposely sidesteps the money I put into the company.
Fortuitously with the court case both parties have full records of bank statements and transfers.
This email was also sent out which is false:

Sent: 11 July 2008 14:46
To: BlueStream Accounts; BlueStream CAA Postholder; BlueStream CabinCrew; BlueStream Challenger Pilots; BlueStream Citation Pilots; BlueStream Maintenance; BlueStream Ops; BlueStream Sales; Bluestrream HR
Subject: Company Update

All,

Please be advised that as of today John Matthews has resigned as a director of BlueStream Aviation Ltd and has also relinquished any ownership thereof.

As such, John has no authority in connection with BlueStream Aviation, forth with.

Further information to follow in due course.

Regards

Cy

Well, As you can see I am a shareholder, as you can see I did sell the PA31, as you can see it was shared between myself and David Williams.
As I shareholder I have no information on the company, I have to rely on staff sending me the letter because I have not even received anything from them!
The creditors list is incomplete, the actions answered, and most importantly my legal team only established contact AFTER this letter had been prepared.
At present I can’t go into any further detail as my lawyers are in communication with the Administrators, who only know what they have been told.
Thank you for your time. Have a pleasant evening.
Kindest Regards,

John Matthews