PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What Are You Voting
View Single Post
Old 23rd Apr 2009, 14:37
yokebearer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is the biggest F@$#%@$^ joke ever.

So you stay on COS 99 or you go 08 - who knows what happens to your housing - I don't. Who gets bypass - guys on base, guys in HKG? SO''s ? Who generates bypass - who doesn't?? What happens to freighter commands out of seniority?? Who has claim on a base? Unified FO - who gets it - when? Whats this clause about being fired for no reason? And this mumbling rambling about Captain 1 - 3 getting no incrememnt till its 5 % below some other pointless number?

Did they get the guy who designed Airbus ECAM messages to think this up??

These are all CLAIMED to be NEGOTIATED IN PRINCIPLE? What the F does that mean? Can I see the PAPER please where is written DOWN?

What am I signing up for when I tick a silly box in Crew direct?? I have NO CLUE. Neither does the AOA and neither does the company. We 'll just all make it up as we go along right?

Even the Zimbabwean government is more clear than this lot when they tell you what exactly they are taking off you!

I have never ever seen anything this unclear and ridiculous in my life. Lets just make decisions worth millions on the basis of the AOA forum and some GC member's speculative ramblings.....

I am sorry but my mouse is broken and I can't click a box till its all clear....