PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings (Cadets) Thread - Part 2.
View Single Post
Old 23rd Apr 2009, 13:16
Chief475

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Hi guys this is my first post on here. I've just made it through stage 3 yesterday and have been offered a place on a course starting in July (just before the 9k rise comes in!). I thought I would share some interesting information with you - there is no longer a stage 4!
CTC have said there were so few failure rates in the sim and the PILAPT tests and numerecy tests were enough to satisfy their requirements for the cadet scheme.
I've read through quite a few posts, there seems to be a lot of negativity at the mo to whether now is a right time to start training - at the end of the day it is YOUR choice. I understand that I will have a lot of debt for a while and may have to wait a bit for a placement with an airline after training, again MY choice. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions I understand this but this thread as far as I can see is to share experiences with CTC, not to slate it.
Just wanted to say congrats to those who made it through, and good luck. I've been cabin crew for the last 5 years and have spoken to a lot of my flight deck colleagues who have all had good things to say about CTC. A few of them have even trained with CTC and have said it is one of the best out there and the set up is top notch.
Before I go anyone have any advice on where to go for financing this? I hear HSBC are good, plus the Spanish bank CTC told me about, I don't speak spanish tho, all I know is 'dos san miguel por favor'.