PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Other staffs' perception of Pilot Group
View Single Post
Old 23rd Apr 2009, 04:51
HeavyWrenchFlyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You can get away with dirty aeroplanes for a while... however, I'd love to see how you even try to figure out how to close up the cargo doors, hook up the towbar and tug, fuel the aircraft, and the most funniest thing I've ever seen in my life is a very arrogant senior pilot having a go at pushing the aircraft off the gate and attempting to unhook the towbar from the aircraft! And let's don't pretend you have the slightest clue about the airworthiness of the aircraft you're about to take out flying without the engineer telling you it is! And that's just to go flying empty! You cannot function without the rest of them YOU consider less important than you. I can only hope you keep your f'ing arrogance under wraps around the other employee groups. Not that I care about the disrespect and disregard you get from them, in fact I myself would give it to you, you are deserving of it. I only hope at least I don't get stereotyped and treated as you should when I have nothing but respect and regard for the other employee groups I work with after they read your crap.