PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - U still wan't to Scab
View Single Post
Old 8th May 2002, 17:12
PeterZee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation

Yes, I was wondering the same thing! Where did it go?

The link, for those who don't know, was entitled "Welcome to Cathay". It was a page (on one of those free sites) purportedly containing the names and in some cases, HK addresses/tels of those who I assume accepted jobs at CX during the ongoing "ban"

I say "assume" because there is no substantiation, no other info, no nothing. Just names of people who we are to consider "scabs" because someone made a list. The kangaroo court is in full session.

The reply-to address listed at the site is also anonymous, in keeping with the courageous tone of the whole site. I hope it wasn't displayed in an effort to garner credibility.

I have spent a great deal of effort trying to remain abreast of the issues over the last year, following the limited resources the HKAOA has made available to the public. One such resource is a video available on their website, in which the head of IFALPA states clearly that they will not stoop to the level of CX management and target individual pilots for retribution. I realize IFALPA has no control over the actions of the HKAOA, in particular individual members.

But I wonder if the jacka$$ who created the site even knows that such actions contravene the words of the organization whose help they've enlisted?