PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BBC in misleading film of aircraft exploding?
Old 22nd Apr 2009, 08:33
757_Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
then some loony is bound to be inspired to try it.
good, let them try it. it is nigh on impossible to make a binary liquid bomb from two inert liquids brought on board separately.
This whole thing was developed and hyped by our great governemnt in order to pass some extremely dubious legislation which has removed many hard won civil liberties and freedoms.
If you don't or can't understand this governments methods in controlling the population then you must have also been brainwashed by them.

And no, i'm not some wild-eyed-consipiracy-theorist. All the freedoms that we cherish in this country have been removed by deeply suspect legislation, all of it rushed through after some over hyped event. Pedophilies and Terrorism being the two most used scare tacticks. I beleive 9/11 was the only 'real' event of the last decade that actually warrented a little look at procedures and legislation. Everything else was either completely made up (as I believe the liquid plot was) or super-hyped by people with an agenda.
I think we've all seen the engine behind gordons secret propoganda ministry in the last few weeks! so no need to look to hard for the culprits.